General terms and conditions of use
Access to and use of the www.kks-netzwerk.de website are subject to the provisions listed below.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website. Access to the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website is at your own risk. The content of this website is provided in its current form.
We create the content of the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website with the greatest possible care, and check and update it at regular intervals as required. Nevertheless, KKS-Netzwerk e. V. is not responsible for the completeness or correctness of the content or ensuring that it is up to date. We would, however, appreciate receiving suggestions for corrections.
All the information, documentation, trademarks, brands, logos, illustrations, and images on the website are protected by copyright laws, international copyright contracts, and other laws and agreements on intellectual property. The mere fact that there are no property rights notices is not proof that protection is lacking in this respect.
All copyrights to individual content are reserved. Users of the website may only use this content for their personal needs; they are not permitted to use it commercially.
Unless explicitly stated on individual pages, reproductions are only permitted within the framework of Section 53 German Copyright Act (Urheberrechtsgesetz, UrhG) and other use such as making the content available to the public is not permitted.
When using the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website, users may not:
- Transmit content containing viruses, Trojan horses or other programming that can damage software
- Enter, save or send hyperlinks or content for which they are not authorised, in particular if these hyperlinks or content violate confidentiality obligations or are illegal
- Distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (email spam) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, malfunctions, and the like, or encourage participation in competitions, pyramid schemes, chain letters, pyramid games, and similar promotions
- Violate industrial property rights and copyrights or other property rights
- Violate public decency with their use behaviour
- Harm people, especially minors, or violate their personal rights
KKS-Netzwerk e. V. assumes no responsibility for links to websites operated by other providers. At the time the link was created, KKS-Netzwerk e. V. ensured that the relevant pages were free of illegal content. In the absence of influence on this content and its possible change, KKS-Netzwerk e. V. cannot accept any liability for this external content. The KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website may contain hyperlinks to websites of third parties.
By linking to the websites of third parties, KKS-Netzwerk e. V. does not express agreement with the information published on these websites nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for the content of such linked webpages or for any damage caused thereby.
Every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus-free, however we do not guarantee that it is virus-free. Before downloading information and documentation, users will have to take appropriate security measures and use virus scanners to protect themselves and prevent viruses from entering the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website.