When you use the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website, www.kks-netzwerk.de, personal information such as your IP address, is collected. KKS-Netzwerk e. V. is fully committed to treating your personal data responsibly and in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This page informs you about the way data are processed in the context of our website.
The data controller for this website in the spirit of the General Data Protection Regulation is the Board of:
KKS-Netzwerk e. V.
Tel.: +49 (0)30 3940 4995
Type and purpose of data processing
Each time you visit a website, data is collected and exchanged. KKS-Netzwerk e. V. automatically captures and stores the data that your browser transfers to our server. These data include the:
- Type and version of your web browser (browser program)
- Operating system you use
- Page(s) you accessed
- Previously visited website (referrer URL)
- IP address of the computer accessing the website
- Time of the server query/request
KKS-Netzwerk e. V. evaluates these data solely for statistical purposes. The aim of such evaluation is the continuous improvement of the KKS-Netzwerk e. V. website.
We do not share your data with third parties unless you have explicitly given your consent to do so, or when sharing such data is necessary for fulfilling a contract with you or complying with statutory obligations. Even in such instances, your personal data are only shared for the purpose of safeguarding legitimate interests and only when it can be assumed that those legitimate interests are not overridden by your own legitimate interests.
Should you have provided your explicit consent, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) a) GDPR. Where processing of personal data is necessary for contract fulfilment, Article 6 (1) b) GDPR is pertinent. In cases not covered by the preceding provisions, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR, in which our legitimate interest is the pursuit of our business interests insofar as it can be assumed that such legitimate interest is not overridden by your legitimate interests.
Duration of data storage
We will only store your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes stated above. Should these purposes be fulfilled and/or the statutory retention obligation has expired, we will delete your personal data.
Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you have certain rights as described in Chapter 3 of the GDPR. Specifically, you have the right to:
- Receive information from us on your personal data that we store, and how data are processed (right of access).
- Demand rectification of incorrect personal data (right of rectification).
- Demand the erasure of your data stored by us, if certain conditions specified in Article 17 GDPR apply (right of erasure).
- Demand restriction of processing, should we currently not be permitted to erase your personal data due to statutory obligations (right to restriction of processing).
- Object to our processing your data (right to object).
- Demand the transfer of your personal data to another data controller without hindrance, where conditions specified by Article 20 GDPR apply (right to portability).
- Should you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time (right to withdraw consent).
- Where the lawful basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR (on account of our legitimate interest to pursue our business interests), you have the right to object to this processing. If we are then unable to provide compelling grounds for processing, we will discontinue processing.
- Lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority at any time.
If you subscribe to our newsletter CIRCULAR, your email address will be stored in a database and will not be used for any other purpose than sending the CIRCULAR newsletter and information about KKS-Netzwerk e. V.’s public events to you. We will neither forward your data to third parties nor use them for other purposes of our own. The registration system with an additional request including a confirmation code and a confirmation message ensures that you are the person who has explicitly requested the newsletter. Subscribers to the newsletter can cancel their subscription at any time by sending an email to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or using the contact form, which will automatically delete your email address.
If you register for KKS-Netzwerk e. V. events via our website, the data you have entered will not be used for any purpose other than the purposes necessary for your participation in this event. We will use the email address you provided to send you information about the event. We will use the specified address or the different billing address only for billing. We will neither forward your data to third parties nor use them for other purposes of our own. The registration system with an additional request including a confirmation code and a confirmation message ensures that you are the person who has explicitly requested to be registered.
After the event has ended and invoices have been sent, you can request deletion of the data stored during registration at any time.
Inquiries and emails to KKS Network
If there is an opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses, etc.) on our website, the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly voluntary.
If you send us an email, the email and your email address will only be used for correspondence with you. Your personal data will be treated confidentially.
Right of access
The KKS-Netzwerk e. V. office (email@example.com) will provide you with information about stored data
Links to third-party websites